A Look at Storm Toys' 1/6th Scale Replica of the T-1 Tank from Terminator 3



Due to personal and professional circumstances beyond my control, I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like to as of late. Nevertheless, someone just told me a bit of Terminator news that I absolutely had to share: Storm Toys is releasing a highly-detailed, limited edition 1/6th scale replica of the T-1 tank from Terminator 3. Read on for more details and additional pictures of this stunning collectible from the Terminator universe. (Photos courtesy of Storm Toys.)

According to the details that I found on the Storm Toys Facebook page, the T-1 tank replica is a "props grade model" made of high-quality model plastic that features jointed arms, spinning action mini-guns and light-up eyes. Each tank will come with a metal name plate and a limited edition serial number. The retail price of the T-1 replica is $890.

Even though its price is way, way out of my own disposable funds budget, this T-1 tank would make a great addition to the collection of any well-funded, die-hard Terminator fan. As you can see in the pictures below, Storm Toys clearly went to great lengths to ensure that its replica matches the original T-1 tank that was designed by the Stan Winston Studio for the third Terminator movie.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten Recommended NECA Predator Action Figures

Zoids, Robo Strux and Starriors--Oh My!

The Art of Tron: Uprising (Part 1 of 4): Characters